the last entry for u.


Dear u,

After all this time u'd think that i wouldnt feel the same but time melts into nothing and nothing has changed. it's not that i dont care. i just think now is not the time to feel all those shitfullshit feelings.i keep it nicely somewhere deep in my heart. i saw u the other night. these past 2 weeks i wasnt myself. i work 12 hours straight everyday just to make myself busy so that i can shut u off for a while. i was not myself, demmit pipi. everytime, i think of u. i'll cry for a sec. i love u dearly but.. well shit happens. yeah ure not the one. maybe not now. maybe in 5 years time. maybe. i'll go wherever the seed takes me. i have a lot to say to u but u left. u dont know how much i love u. i just wish u could see it. demmit pipi.i used to say this to myself 'things dont always go as planned. but sometimes thats just whats meant to be. what else can u do pipi, stay silent as silent as u can be' but when it comes to u, i just feel like i still want to change things. oh demmit pipi,get over it as soon as u can. ive been thinking of u a lot. lately. i miss u. i just wish u could be here for me and forget the past be positive and be like what we used to be. love me like how u loved me bfore. but u gave up on me. oh demmit pipi. u are pathetic. dont worry, i'll throw u away once i have found my hero. but for now
this is a secret between u and i. i'll keep u. eventhough ure not mine. okay? i love u.

still. =)

yours truly,
i.


i am tired of trying to make u seeu should have already known what u meant to me. bloody fool.